- Scholarship Name: 2019 ICAN Cycling Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Annual
- Scholarship Amount: $1000
- Deadline: December 10, 2019
- Eligibility Requirements: students who have registered in an accredited university or college are encouraged to apply.
- Application Process: Students are to write an English essay that is useful for bicycle users in 800-1000 words. Content details are outlined on our website (https://www.icancycling.com/scholarship). Please look through the scholarship page for all of the participation rules, and terms and conditions.
- Content Submission: Create your content and submit to this email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject "2019 ICAN Cycling Scholarship".
- What to send with the content: Your full name; email address; A transcript of yours; area of study and anticipated date of graduation; name and mailing address of the university or college accepted into or currently attending.
- Any Application Fee: NO.
ICAN Cycling is proud to offer worth $1000 scholarships each year to students.
The ICAN Cycling Scholarship is a $1000 scholarship awarded annually to an eligible student. We hope that it can make a meaningful difference to the young who love cycling through this scholarship.
So, if you’re a student of any college or student who can talk in English, then this scholarship is for you!
ICAN Cycling is a bicycle-related website, so we want you to create your contents just on bicycles.
There are hundreds of ways like these you can create content on bicycles.
▶Cycling travels experiences
▶Some of your own tips about cycling
▶What cycling brings to you
▶Interview of famous bicyclists
We will share received essays on our blog: www.icancycling.com. The winner will be chosen based on the story that is well written, thought-filled and genuine.
Not only the winner, if you are able to create world-class content and interested in working more with us, you will also be selected for our regular pull of writers.
How to apply?
The scholarship will be awarded annually on 25 December and the recipient will be notified via email. Applications close 10 December.
Any college and university students from all over the world.
Scholarship Entry Requirements
Please submit one 800-1000 word essay of bicycles.
You have to send your original content but cannot demand content of someone else as yours, we do reject the copies!
Please email your essay with the following information to email@example.com.
-A transcript of your SAT/ACT/ATAR and GPA results
-Area of study and anticipated date of graduation
-Name and mailing address of the university or college accepted into or currently attending
$1000 to an eligible candidate
Entries will be decided by ICANCYCLING, LLC. Judges will assess the essay on originality, creativity, and thoroughness. The use of proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation will have bearing on the judging.
All content and creative work submitted for the purposes of this scholarship will become the property of ICANCYCLING, LLC and may be reposted or displayed online or any other media channels including television or print without notification. Any email communications sent to ICANCYCLING, LLC or any of its agents or representatives will be retained.
By submitting an application for this scholarship, the applicant grants ICANCYCLING, LLC and any of its agents or representatives permission to post the applicants name, photo, essay entry on our website (icancycling.com) and any other marketing or communications including but not limited to print, online, television, social media, and related websites.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.